- Instant heavy duty cleanse
- Removes waste & lime scale deposits
- Removes stains & odours
- Prevents blockages
- Helps maintain plumbing
- Far less corrosive & toxic than other industrially used acids
- Temperature stable
Ecogreen Lime Scale Remover is a biodegradable organic acid formulation which is perfect for removing lime scale build-up in plumbing in and around toilets, sinks, baths and showers.
With its powerful formulation Ecogreen Lime Scale Remover is less corrosive and toxic than many industrial acids and emits fewer toxic fumes than fluorides, nitric and hydrochloric acids. Ecogreen Lime Scale Remover is temperature stable and is not an oxidant, unlike sulphuric and phosphoric acids so it’s safe to use on porcelain and metal surfaces following the directions for use.
Ecogreen Lime Scale Remover comprises of a unique formulation containing a biodegradable organic acid to eliminate the source of the problem. Once the surface has been treated with the organic acid, it reacts with the metal component within the lime scale deposits on the surface and breaks down the structure of these deposits producing water soluble salts which can easily be washed away – leaving the surface lime scale and bacteria free.
Apply directly to the surface on to the areas which need treating.
Pour liberally and directly over the area to be treated. With a stiff brush, scrub until the scale is removed and desired results obtained. Allow the product to stand for NO LONGER than 5 minutes before scrubbing and rinsing thoroughly with water.
Methane Sulfonic Acid – all other ingredients are not classified as hazardous or dangerous.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PPE must always be used when handling this product.
Read the safety directions before using.
DO NOT mix with other chemical cleaning products.
Correct Personnel Protective Equipment (safety glasses, mask or face shield, chemical gloves and apron) must be worn at all times.
For Best Results
Allow the product to stand for the recommended time before rinsing.
Store this product out of direct sunlight in a cool dry area. For best results, use within 18 months