Environmental Technologies Group is engaged in the business of manufacturing biological and environmentally friendly products at 16 Mallett Road, Tullamarine, Victoria, Australia and has been operating since 1999. Our principal products are marketed to commercial, industrial & retail sectors of the community.
The Environmental Policy of Environmental Technologies Group is to be a responsible corporate citizen in protecting the environment. It undertakes to manage its processes, materials, other resources and our people in order to reduce the environmental impacts associated with the activities of the company using an EMS which is based on the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 14001 and the corresponding AS/NZS 9001 standard.
Environmental Technologies Group will:
- Set and review environmental objectives and targets based on the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our company’s activities, products and services determined by the management team periodically
- Comply with environmental legislations and other environmental requirements to which the company chooses to follow
- Ensure continual improvement and prevention of pollution
- Take a sustainable approach to the use of resources
- Communicate this policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the company
- Make this policy available to the public
Our objectives will be to economically manage energy consumption, waste generation, paper usage, water consumption, fuel consumption and potential spillage incidents.
Environmental Technologies Group